Want fact?

Check this out!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Météor incident--it's over

Hi there. Been a long time since the météor (may-tay-or) incident (That's what we started calling it around the house). I suppose i'll tell you about it.
So it all started at the end of last post. Big météor (that's how i'll pronounce meteor from now on) was heading for the house. I charged my laser and fired it. It just caused a small dent. Really epic. I charged my laser longer, small dent. I launched a L.A.S.E.R, small dent. I fired three charged lasers at once, three small dents. Launched a darkness beam, crackled with electricity? I was a little surprised that it crackled with electricity. I activated chat and summoned the rest of the family to also use dark beam. We kept launching darkness at the météor, and eventually i opened a small hole in the météor and discovered that it was fake. It was mechanical, fortunately---I'm experienced with computerized stuff. I jumped in the météor and started frantically moving things around. Eventually i had moved enough things that i could finish reprogramming the mecha météor by moving a few wires on the central switchboard. Instantly, the météor started flying back into the sky. I escaped through the hole and fired a looooong light beam at the météor, repairing it. I thought nothing about it being sent by the dopplegangers, but now i'm pretty sure it was them.

1 comment:

Friple said...

Just so you know, i'm not THAT experienced with computers.